Longfian JAY-10 Dual Flow 10L Home Oxygen Conentrator Price in Dhaka Bangladesh
Oxygen concentrator JAY-10 comes in 10L / min oxygen flow, 93% (±3%) purity oxygen concentration. It has an optional nebulizer and will give a low purity alarm if the purity of oxygen is above or below 82 percent. An oxygen concentrator can maintain a maintenance alert when the inside temperature rises above 50 degrees Celsius after 3000 hours of service. It also has a small LCD monitor to display the actual working hours, submission time, and predefining time.
Our oxygen concentrator adopts 220V/110V AC power supply, uses air as raw material and high-quality molecular sieve as adsorbent, and adopts the principle of pressure swing adsorption (PSA) to directly separate oxygen from nitrogen at normal temperature, oxygen of high purity is thereby produced.10L medical oxygen concentrator can help supplying oxygen to patients, the machine can help the treatment of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, respiratory diseases, chronic obstructive pneumonia etc. and the rehabilitation of anoxic patients.Oxygen absorption can improve physical oxygen supply condition and achieve the purpose of oxygenating care. It is suitable for the middle-aged and elderly, people with poor physical fitness, pregnant women, students and other people who suffer different degrees of physiological hypoxia. It can also eliminate fatigue and restore somatic function after heavy physical or mental exertion.
- 0-10L flow rate
- ≤43dB sound level
- 0.04-0.07MPA outlet pressure
- 365 x 375 x 600mm dimension
- 26Kg net weight
1. With medical grade oxygen concentration above 90%, better treatment effect for patients with pulmonary fibrosis
2. Innovative cooling technology to ensure 24/7/365 operation
3. Humidifier bottle with a pressure relief value of 6PSI, safer and more comfortable
4. Four flexible castors with two brakes, easy to move or situate in any direction, safer and more convenient
5. Simple operation functions and easy-to-read LCD display
6. Connected to HFNC, provide oxygen with stable high concentration, more comfortable
7. Connected to HBOC, rapidly and effectively increase the patients’ SPO2
Where can the oxygen concentrator use for?
1. Oxygen therapy according to the doctor’s prescription;
2. Oxygen inhalation is vital to patients with breathing-related disorders like pulmonary disease, ARDS, pneumonia, lung injuries, bronchitis, asthma, etc.
3. It can be used in conjunction with HFNC, HBOC, or BIPAP.
If connected to HFNC, it provides oxygen with a stable high concentration, making it more comfortable.
If connected to HBOC, it rapidly and effectively increases the patient’s SPO2.
If connected to BIPAP, this makes it convenient for COPD patients to have oxygen therapy at home;
4. It can be linked to a 5-way splitter, allowing five patients to breathe oxygen at the same time.