Longfian JAY-5BW Oxygen Concentrator Price in Dhaka Bangladesh
- 93% +-3% oxygen purity
- Knob of oxygen flow meter switch
- 0-5 Litre/min adjustable flow
- Innovative big LCD display
- Low oxygen flow alarm
- Power failure alarm
- 40dB sound level
- Indicating lamp
- Intake air filter
- Flow meter
The Longfian JAY-5AW oxygen concentrator takes in ambient air, filters nitrogen, and then distributes air with up to 93 percent oxygen content. It can be used to treat respiratory, cardiovascular, and brain vascular problems, as well as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, carbon monoxide poisoning, and other hypoxia-related ailments.
For medical, oxygen inhalation is vital to patients with breathing-related discorders like pulmonary disease, ARDS, pneumonia, lung injuries, bronchitis, asthma, etc. Medical oxygen concentrator is designed to supply stable oxygen at 93%+-3% for 24/7/365 continuously.
During the pandemic period, Longfian 10LPM oxygen concentrator played and extraordinary role in the curing and recovery of patients. Besides supplying oxygen directly to patients, medical oxygen concentrator can also connect with HFNC, HBOC or BiPAP
1.With medical grade oxygen concentration above 90%, better treatment effect for patients with pulmonary fibrosis
2.Innovative cooling technology to ensure 24/7/365 operation
3.Humidifier bottle with a pressure relief value of 6PSI, safer and more comfortable
4.Four flexible castors with two brakes, easy to move or situate in any direction, safer and more convenient
5.Simple operation function and easy-to-read LCD display
6.Connected to HFNC, provide oxygen with stable high concentration, more comfortable
7.Connected to HBOC, rapidly and effectively increase the patients’ SPO2
Where can the oxygen concentrator used for?
1. People with cervical spondylosis: relieve the hypoxia symptom caused by cervical spondylosis.
2. People with cardiovascular disease: coronary heart disease, hypertension, heart failure, heart disease, cerebral thrombosis, cerebral hypoxia, migraine, dizziness, etc.
3. People with altitude sickness: high altitude emphysema, cerebral edema, and heart disease are caused by altitude hypoxia.
4. Business people: relieve brain fatigue, enhance sleep, enhance immunity, and avoid sub-health.
5. The elderly: arteriosclerosis, senile dementia, insomnia, dizziness, senile syndrome, etc.
6. Pregnant women: proper oxygen inhalation by the pregnant during pregnancy can enable mother and babies to obtain sufficient oxygen, enable better fetal development, prevent permature delivery, and avoid intrauterine fetaldeath due to hypoxia.